JBA Ceramic Coated shorty Headers

supercatxr7

3.8 mustang v6 shorty JBA Ceramic Coated Headers. I had these on my 1990 XR7 and they have been modified to fit an sc. Just a simple bump in the area near the steering shaft to make them fit and a little grinding around the bottom of the area near the head. These are good headers and have not rusted due to ceramic coating and build quality. Much better than BBK units that I had prior that rusted out very quickly. $225 shipped.

DSC01052.jpg

Last edited:
3.8 mustang v6 shorty JBA Ceramic Coated Headers. I had these on my 1990 XR7 and they have been modified to fit an sc. Just a simple bump in the area near the steering shaft to make them fit and a little grinding around the bottom of the area near the head. These are good headers and have not rusted due to ceramic coating and build quality. Much better than BBK units that I had prior that rusted out very quickly. $225 shipped.

got some pics?

stpierre_brian@yahoo.com

Pic now uploaded. You can see the area on the right header where it is bumped in. This is normally where the steering shaft would rub when using mustant headers. This bumped in area allowed clearance on my car.

Back