Randall Burnett
05-26-2009, 07:52 AM
1989 Cougar XR-7
3.8 Liter V-6 Supercharged
Auto Trans
165,000 miles
Moonroof
Black with grey leather

Car runs good - top end of motor has been rebuilt, new headgaskets, needs a starter.
Auto trans shifted good - Trans was also rebuilt
Needs ABS work, pedal is hard

Body does have some rust along the rockers and starting around the fuel door. Not in bad shape otherwise, no dents. The grill bracket is broken. Driver headlight lense missing. Paint is faded in places, mainly on the top and trunk lid.

Interior is in decent shape. The front leather seats are a mess. The rear folddown is in decent shape. The dash has some cracks.

I think the car needs some front suspension and cosmetic work and could make a good driver.

CAR IS SOLD. Thanks

Unable to work on the car where it is stored, so it needs to go as-is.

E-mail rablab156@aol.com

Thanks,
Randall

the-big-e
05-26-2009, 04:21 PM
That looks like a mighty fine XR-7.....

Those white leather seats from my 90 SC parts car would look sharp in that ride......:cool:

Randall Burnett
06-03-2009, 06:48 AM
That looks like a mighty fine XR-7.....

Those white leather seats from my 90 SC parts car would look sharp in that ride......:cool:

Car is still available. White leather seats would look good in this. Open to offers.

Randall

Randall Burnett
06-17-2009, 07:29 AM
Still have this car.
I will get to the storage place for interior pics.

Thanks,
Randall

Randall Burnett
07-27-2009, 08:16 AM
Cougar is still available. I am adding some interior pics. Car has some rust, but with the headgaskets and trans done, it could make a good driver. I also have a set of cloth front seats in grey that would make a big difference in the car, I am sure a deal could be worked to include those.

I am now asking $870.00 as-is.

E-mail rablab156@aol.com

Thanks,
Randall

Randall Burnett
08-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Looking for offers, need this one to go.

Thanks,
Randall

Randall Burnett
09-07-2009, 08:15 AM
Reduced the price and added an ABS unit, starter and a set of grey cloth front seats for the next owner to install.

Hopefully someone can use this car. I need it gone. Do not want to and cannot part it out.

E-mail rablab156@aol.com

Thanks,
Randall

Randall Burnett
09-16-2009, 07:17 AM
The XR-7 has sold.

Thanks,
Randall