View Full Version : 93 SC Auto in NY

Randall Burnett
05-26-2009, 08:17 AM
1993 Thunderbird SC
108,000 miles
Auto trans
Power moonroof
White on black leather

Car needs work, motor has blown headgaskets and runs bad. Not sure of actual condition of trans due to the running condition. I know it needs the shifter replaced, the release for moving the shifter into gear gets stuck. I drove the car on my trailer and off when I purchased it, thats it.

Body has some dings and looks like it had a hit on the passenger side rear quarter panel and was fixed somewhat. Glass in the door mirrors is broke.

Interior is in need of cosmetic work. Needs a good cleaning. Leather not terrible, but has wear. Windows off track.

This is a complete car and could be a nice one with some work. Car does have a clean title.

I am asking $700.00 for this 93. Car is located in near Clinton Corners NY12514.

I am layed off and cannot keep the car in the storage area, so it must go. I have listed the 89 XR-7 as well.

Unable to work on the cars were they are stored and cannot bring them home.

E-mail rablab156@aol.com.

Thanks,
Randall

Randall Burnett
05-26-2009, 08:20 AM
Here are a few pics of the interior.

I can get more pics if needed. Just let me know what you would like pics of.

Thanks,
Randall

Randall Burnett
06-07-2009, 07:55 AM
I have the car at the house now and have determined it will make someone a good parts car. Has a clear title.

Need this car gone, best offer.

Thanks,
Randall

TinManSC92
06-07-2009, 07:32 PM
why do you think just a parts car?? looks fairly good

Randall Burnett
06-07-2009, 08:43 PM
why do you think just a parts car?? looks fairly good

I just do not want anyone thinking this is a car to pick up and drive, it needs work.

The body work that had been done on the passenger rear quarter is terrible. The hood has been half repainted and has a dent. Has some rust underneath. I believe every body panel has some sort of dent or ding. Interior needs work, door panels have had screws put in them. It does have an excellent dash with no cracks in the pad.

Just trying to put everything out there for consideration. Along with the motor work and all the other items, I figure it may be a better parts car than fixer upper.

Thanks,
Randall