V6 Ford Challenge Aug 15th 2009

V6Sprout

Just a heads up that the V6 Ford Challenge is again coming up soon. This year we made a slight change, which will actually affect the name of the race as well eventually. Since we are having trouble getting decent car counts in the last few years we have decided to open the event to ALL V6 cars, no matter which make or model or manufacturer. So Ford, GM, Dodge, Toyota, Honda etc etc etc. I have not contacted all car groups yet, mainly the domestic car groups so far. We still need more FORD representation.

Race is again at Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga) and is being held on Aug 15th, 2009. The event is held along with the Canadian Street Car Nationals once again so the entire event is Aug 14th-16th, a weekend pass gets you in to watch great racing all weekend. For a little extra you can test and tune Friday, our class is Saturday, and there is more racing on Sunday. Camping is free with a weekend pass again.

Pass this info along to anyone you know, I don't know all the V6 sites out there, but post on aas many as I can. If you know a site with V6 cars on it, let me know of maybe copy and paste this post for me, if your a member, but still send me the link so I can check out the site as well. Thanks guys.

Back