Anyone have Cars.tv HD in thier channel lineup?

A1cntrler

I have Verizon FiOS service here. They just added a few new channels to their HD lineup, one of them being CARS.TV HD. Was checking it out this morning and glanced up and something caught my eye. It was in a lead in to the program that was on the channel now called AutomotiveVision.TV. I caught a quick 1 sec glimpse of a SC wheel surrounded by smoke It appears to be a 94/95 and it is red in color. IT is just a close up shot of the wheel roasting the tires. I hit the pause button (DVR) and wound it back frame by frame. Just before the shot is a SC Speedo cluster. The shot starts on the boost gauge which is reading at 0, but the tach needle is to the right as it is not visible and the speedo needle is pointing at 160 Appears to be a Canadian version, as the MPH are in yellow and on the inside on the gauge. The needle is at 160 in the first frame, and buried at 180 the next. The mileage on the car is shown at 000234 with 190 on the trip meter. Wish I could capture the screen and post it up here. Kind of neat to see it in a promo for a show...

I saw that about 2 weeks ago, I thought there was no smoke like it was on a dyno of some sort. But is was cool though.

Automotive Vision.TV is the name of the show. Seems to be on the intro/return from commercial stuff. Apparently that is the only show on this network, Cars.TV, as in the guide it shows that all day long. Checked it again after I mowed the lawn today, and it was the exact same show again.. and again, and again....

Back