need some input for CAI

LOL holy moly i forgot to add the link...i think i m having too many bears lol....sorry i added the link now sorry again...

You should be careful. Bears can be dangerous!

black-bear.jpg

That CAI looks like junk. I'd pass on it.

Thomas

Depends on the rest of the setup of the car. If you are running a mostly stock car, I'd try and find a used ZR Intake. Otherwise JLT makes decent products. If you want to spend a bit more, then the MP intake is always an option.

Thomas

CAI = Waste of money. The only difference your getting with the 3" kits is the cone vrs. panel air filter. With some tinkering you can stretch the stock plastic host to mate to a C&L meter and BBK throttle body. Just saved you $xxx amounts of dollars.

okay i agree with all of guys cuz u guys been there done that....but i only have 1 question that it should make at least intake less restrictive? no? if this is final i wouldn't buy any....:D

You should do what I did and buy a 3" tube with a bend in it off eBay for about $15 and get a cone filter. Voila, homemade intake, and it's shiny.

why cant you just make one? i was thinking about doing this to intak,i.c,radiator,anyone done this before? any arears upsize or down from factory? would bigger i.c tubes do anything? has anyone used nos on their i.c?

Back