i got more questions

birdlessmuz

1. will 93-96 markviii front seats fit an 89 sc?

2.will any cobra r's fit an sc?

3.sc's have 8.8 rear ends correct? is a 4.10 out of a ranger to tall for a 5 speed sc?

4.what is the biggest size wheel we can use on a sc?

5.114.3 5 lugs wont fit correct?

6. which rim do you think would look better on a sc?

Attachments

• LXN-LSS-10.jpg
    LXN-LSS-10.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 31
  • LXN-LSS-5.jpg
    LXN-LSS-5.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 33
1. not really sure, you might can change the base of the sc to the seat of the mark

2. they will if they are the same bolt pattern as the sc or you change your bolt pattern to match

3. imo i wouldn't go any taller that 3.73 in a 5-speed, unless you are building it to run on the drag strip only

4. the largest i have seen that looks right is 20's. anything bigger looks gaudy

5. 114.3 by 5 (5/4.5) doesn't fit because our pattern is 108 by 5 (5/4.25)

6. i like the first one, imo i prefer a 10 spoke over a 5 spoke

1. Dunno, but if you want them to fit I can't see why you couldn't make them.
2. www.thecustomwheelshop.com
3. Yes, I have 3.27's in my 5 speed and first gear is already too steep.
4. PHATBRD has 20's on his car, check out some of his threads. As for width, with the proper offset I believe a 10" wide rear wheel will fit, and probably 8" up front.
5. We are 5x108. (Taurus, Lincoln LS, some Jaguars and Volvos as well as Ferraris share this bolt pattern)
6. 5 spokes look great on an SC.

i found mark seats front and rear for 125 fronts i figured have to be close to sc's no clue about the rear

the cobra wheels are on lx mustang chrome with tires for 400

3.73 gears are what i want there is a guy on craigslist selling rear ends cheap

i found these rims on a web site and they say they will fit my car but they only come in 20 and 22 i just dont want to rub or ruin performance

i agree i think the first ones look the best 253 each wheel

putting those 20 inch wheels on is going to rob your performance. If I had them i'd just put them on for car shows and regular driving but if you are going to race then use the factory wheels

3.73 gears are what i want there is a guy on craigslist selling rear ends cheap

i found these rims on a web site and they say they will fit my car but they only come in 20 and 22 i just dont want to rub or ruin performance

i would never dream of putting 3.73's in a 5spd. not even a late model 5 spd. 90% of people on here with 3.27 on their 5spd agree its close to being too steep.

but if thats what you want, then go ahead.

and about the rims....if you're worried about losing performance with a 22" rim, then just dont get them. in my opinion, i dont consider anything with 20's or 22's "performance"

05 nissan sentera ser have 5x4 1/2 bolt pattern i know its front wheel drive but will these fit a sc? great price on used rims and tires $500

1. will 93-96 markviii front seats fit an 89 sc?

2.will any cobra r's fit an sc?

3.sc's have 8.8 rear ends correct? is a 4.10 out of a ranger to tall for a 5 speed sc?

4.what is the biggest size wheel we can use on a sc?

5.114.3 5 lugs wont fit correct?

6. which rim do you think would look better on a sc?

1. I think so?
2. pending bolt pattern
3. We have 8.8 rear ends, yes. If you have a '94/'95, don't go steeper than 3.55, and if you have an earlier car, don't go steeper than 3.27 is the general consensus. The steep end usually won't be much or not at all faster in drag racing, but they can be fun and better for road racing or drifting, especially because steeper gears mean stronger engine brakes.
4. I wouldn't go bigger than 18", 19" would look good too but these cars are already too heavy, so I'd want to know the weight of the wheels.
5. see above posts
6. meh

Last edited:
As said above 3.73s are not recommended; it's really annoying to have a first gear that only takes you to 15mph and being at high rpms at highway speed.
I drive a ranger with factory 4.10 gears and 5sp; I hate not having a useable first gear and 3000rpm at 68mph

the sentra SE-R does NOT have a 5 lug pattern.. it is a 4x114.3 i owned one previously, an 05 specv.

T-BIRD SC

89-97 year ----> 97-ON for cobra

16 X 7 stock wheel size ---> i think cobra is 17x8

5X108 or 5x4.5 bolt pattern -------> cobra is 5x114.3 or 5x4.50

12mmX1.5 lug nut ---> 1/2-RH for cobra

63.9 center bore ---> cobra is 70.3

34 to 45 offset -----> 10 to 30 for cobra

15x6.0 to 20x8.0 wheel size range for SC only

1. i duno cuz i have never done it before someone else can tell u better who have already done it

2. i already answered above

3. don even think about putting 4.10 on manual trust me u dont want too...( didnt mean to stop u tho lol )

4. dont put anything bigger than 19 u can put 20'' but dont go over that unless u jus wanna show off... forget about performance wit those size rims

5. no it wont unless u do the swap

6. i like the second rim...

Last edited:
Back