Blue Interior??

LukewarmSteak

Does anyone have blue interior in their car?? or am i the only one?? i've yet to see it on any other car...

and the abuse from the sun has turned it an aqua colour on the tops of the rear seats... it almost looks cool... ya... not really... =(

Does anyone have blue interior in their car?? or am i the only one?? i've yet to see it on any other car...

and the abuse from the sun has turned it an aqua colour on the tops of the rear seats... it almost looks cool... ya... not really... =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxterOkcd7s

at the end of that video it shows my interior its blue. only thing wrong with it is that the pass side seat has a tear in the lower part.

these two pics make the dash and center console look really dark blue. they really dont in person.
attachment.php

attachment.php

that was after doing the heater core pita!
attachment.php

Last edited:
Here's the blue interior that was in my old white XR7. We had some problems getting the dash out, and I lost my temper, lol, just kidding. The car was in the junkyard at this point.

100_1444.jpg

My '89 had the blue leather when I bought it but it was trashed. I couldn't find the correct blue leather so I went with what I could find for super cheapo, mostlly from the junkyard except for the seats and dash cap. Now I have a two tone interior with black seats, all black interior panels and dash cap. The carpet, headliner, rear window shelf, bottom of dash and console are still blue, it looks pretty decent to me.

Attachments

• interiors 005.JPG
    interiors 005.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 76
  • interiors 006.JPG
    interiors 006.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 51
  • interiors 007.JPG
    interiors 007.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 63
  • interiors 008.JPG
    interiors 008.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 68
I test drove an SC once that had a two tone interior kinda like that, but it had a lot more work done to it, it was grey and black, looked pretty cool.

Here's the interior of my Opal Frost '94 auto.

Attachments

• interiors 001.JPG
    interiors 001.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 80
  • interiors 002.JPG
    interiors 002.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 64
  • interiors 004.JPG
    interiors 004.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 66
i like what you did there nickleman60...
i'd like to do some things to my interior, but finding the blue is hard..
the black doesn't look too bad there, i think i'll try some things...
with your dash, is it a cover or is it a full dash?

With the exception of the black switch cover on the seat, Nickelman's interior appears to be stock. My interior is the same except I've got cloth seats instead of half and half.

-Melon

I don't think the blue is that bad. The red on the other hand.. that takes some getting used to.

And that's why I'm going to start collecting blue interior parts :D At some point, I'm sure mine will break.

-Melon

I test drove an SC once that had an interior that looked like the one in the first set of pictures above... That light blue color. The car was junk, but I liked the interior and had never really seen many in that color.

My '89 had the blue leather when I bought it but it was trashed. I couldn't find the correct blue leather so I went with what I could find for super cheapo, mostlly from the junkyard except for the seats and dash cap. Now I have a two tone interior with black seats, all black interior panels and dash cap. The carpet, headliner, rear window shelf, bottom of dash and console are still blue, it looks pretty decent to me.

i didn't notice it... but your seat belt isgay!! lol
is this a common thing to have seat belts like this?

my interior is a lot like this... actually... right now... it's more like that picture with the hammer?? ^^ i think it's funny...

My 90 is blue cloth and to be honest i love it. I really love the black leather in my 92 also! SC's just have great interiors no matter the color in my opinion.

i have some blue in my interior. id love to have a complete blue interior in a car. i was looking at a 94 sc with a blue interior.

IMG_0855.jpg

a small addition...there are two tones of blue on the 89-93's. There is a lighter blue and a dark blue...the dark blue i've seen in some sc's, but mostly on xr7's.

I have a set of these dark blue sc seats that are going on my 92 sport.

Back