Carlisle Ready - Post your pictures

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Well got mine pretty much ready (if thats possible) Shows rain and thunderstorms tonightin VA so yesterday waxing and wash probably will need to be redone on Saturday.

Finally got the Cobra R's on and SC seats installed...took it by the guy I bought it from a year ago and he asked me if it was the same car...said it never looked that good :D.

See everyone there....Car's a 93 5.0 lx

Day I brought it Home:

IMG00090.jpg

NOW:
IMG00495.jpg

IMG00496.jpg

IMG00497.jpg

IMG00498.jpg

I am still working on finishing the exhaust tonight and I still have cam sensor problem I hope to fix. Tomorrow is inspection and road test. Tomorrow night is wash and wax for Friday's rain :mad:. Saturday will be wash and detail wax.

Attachments

• IMG00016-20090531-1847.jpg
    IMG00016-20090531-1847.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 136
Yeah I have the door pieces, they're on my to do list...it's 90 something too hot to work outside....they should be installed before Carlisle.

Pipes...it's all stock...I have the car pretty much sold so new buyer can do that. I just saved her from the scrapper.

-Tim

What a difference the rims make, of course coming from the LX stockers you can't go wrong.

I'm all polished, waxed, need to wipe down motor and polish IC tubes, install rear cobra r's, weld new o2 bung in so i can get a road tune.
carlisle.jpg

Last edited:
I am still working on finishing the exhaust tonight and I still have cam sensor problem I hope to fix. Tomorrow is inspection and road test. Tomorrow night is wash and wax for Friday's rain :mad:. Saturday will be wash and detail wax.

Ken,

Your car looks just like mine used to. I cannot for the life of me, find a black, 92 SC without a sunroof.:mad: I'm jealous....I want it....

Ken,

Your car looks just like mine used to. I cannot for the life of me, find a black, 92 SC without a sunroof.:mad: I'm jealous....I want it....

thanks, but I am still chancing this cam sensor issue. I got done @2 am. I am getting the car inspected. I still have minor issues.

holy crap Tim! That looks like an entirely different car...im surpriced you're selling it. Awesome job man

They are the rims that I won at the Shootout. I believe they are 18 x 10 in the rear and 18 x 8 or 8.5 in the front. Are you coming to Carlisle?

Mike

OK, I totally forgot about you winning those wheels at the shootout...they look real good on your car. I haven,t been to Carlisle in six or seven years but maybe next year I'll be able to make it. I'll definitely be at the shootout though.:D

OK, I totally forgot about you winning those wheels at the shootout...they look real good on your car. I haven,t been to Carlisle in six or seven years but maybe next year I'll be able to make it. I'll definitely be at the shootout though.:D

Jimmy, see you at the shootout.

Mike

I just remembered I have those viton plug rings. I'll bring them up for anyone there if they want a free one. Just send me a PM so I know how many to bring.

Attachments

• IMG_0290.jpg
    IMG_0290.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 62
Back