SC Mechanic now in Redlands

DNA

I moved my shop from the OC to Redlands last Nov. Not too far from mannysc. I see some other SC owners are in the area. Got a good setup for work here. Very good with the M5R2 service and overhauls. Still running the 89 SC 5 sp for five years now since the restore.
Stop by if you're in the neighborhood. I-10 at the University Ave.exit

Hey DNA,

I was in Redlands on 5/22. I guess my visit was 2 weeks two short :p. I will probably be in that area this wee or next week. Let me know what your address is and number and maybe I can stop by when I am out there.

P.S. I also sent you a PM.

:cool:

I work in redlands and exit university all the time. I turn on colton though. Do I need to go north or south? And how far?

damn it !! I need a SC mechanic,, Actually i need the hook up on some exhaust ,,, not givin a crap about smog just my 02 sensors;)

Lookign for help?

sorry, I left soCal a few months back.....just no work left...ugh! ...setting up shop just north of Seattle..looks really good here, so far!

damn it !! I need a SC mechanic,, Actually i need the hook up on some exhaust ,,, not givin a crap about smog just my 02 sensors;)

Scratch Redlands ...ugh

no longer in Redlands or Cali, for that matter ....mannysc is your best bet for a knowledgeable mechanic

I moved my shop from the OC to Redlands last Nov. Not too far from mannysc. I see some other SC owners are in the area. Got a good setup for work here. Very good with the M5R2 service and overhauls. Still running the 89 SC 5 sp for five years now since the restore.
Stop by if you're in the neighborhood. I-10 at the University Ave.exit

Back