Update on Adam- White91sc

zpilot

This is Adam's friend Jeni. I have posted on and off under his screen name the past couple of months. I wanted to update you on his condition and everything that has beed going on. Adam was moved back into ICU about a week ago. Things aren't looking good. Here is what I have posted on TBU:

I just want to warn you guys that things are not looking good. I am heading to St. Pete tomorrow at the request of Adam. I am going to tell you to prepare yourselves for the worst and hope for the best. According to Adam's dad he is looking really bad. This is really hard for me to tell you guys. We all care about him alot.
You might want to hold off an the video and anything else you guys want to send him, I am going to be honest when I say that things are not looking good for him. At some point we all may have to accept that Adam might have had enough. So keep Adam in your prayers. Hopefully I will have a medical update by tomorrow night.

Jeni: I made the video anyways, but still have no where to host it so that Adam can download it to watch it

as always our prayers go with adam, he is strong, he will fight always. Hopefully he is able to see the video, espically since ryan risked his licence to make it (and i might add it is pretty good vid)

Ray

if you are reading this Adam, i have never talked with you directly, but know that you are a good guy and have selflessly helped a lot of people out. you are in my hopes. get well.

Back