DAVETUNING032.jpg

DAVETUNING047.jpg

DAVETUNING009.jpg

06-04-09_2230.jpg

06-04-09_2222.jpg

06-05-09_1053.jpg

06-06-09_0753.jpg

:D
Hey...my car makes less than 900 too. See, at least you can spark our interest. But, what is wrong with the car?

SWS

Not even Dave knows whats wrong with my car. He was scratching his head the whole time there. Throwing things like Exhaust not being adequate, Inlet maybe too small or different then others, vac leak, dyno not showing true numbers, compression being 8.5:1 and others have 9:1. I wish I knew whats wrong with it.

Plus I just remember that the air filter has not been cleaned for a long time.

The car does not care for more spark after 26deg it make little difference to run race gas on it car.

So Im hoping Dave can sit down with time and look at all the numbers he pulled from the car and see if he can come up with a game plan to get me up to speed. For now Ill just have to use my nitrous to get in the 11s

:D

Not even Dave knows whats wrong with my car. He was scratching his head the whole time there. Throwing things like Exhaust not being adequate, Inlet maybe too small or different then others, vac leak, dyno not showing true numbers, compression being 8.5:1 and others have 9:1. I wish I knew whats wrong with it.

Plus I just remember that the air filter has not been cleaned for a long time.

The car does not care for more spark after 26deg it make little difference to run race gas on it car.

So Im hoping Dave can sit down with time and look at all the numbers he pulled from the car and see if he can come up with a game plan to get me up to speed. For now Ill just have to use my nitrous to get in the 11s

Ricardo,

Must not be too far off the 400 rwhp mark it it made 445 on a 50 shot :confused:

David

Kurt's numbers probably aren't any better and his car ran 11s

Ricardo,

Must not be too far off the 400 rwhp mark it it made 445 on a 50 shot :confused:

David

Kurt's numbers probably aren't any better and his car ran 11s

Mine is like 365 rwhp through a non-locking converter. Unlike my (almost shifts itself) AOD, even with all the power, Ricardo still needs to know how to drive his 5 speed to get into 11's :p

nice car ricardo.... so what all do u got for a set up? and how are u liking that mpx??? what kind of fuel milage u getting with it and got any better pics of that hood?

What kinda torque did it make this time? mr highest torque winner, lol

I lost all my record breaking torque :( I want my M112 back and my cam and rhoads lifters.

Can barely get over 400ftlbs of tq.

Something is up that affected my M112 too. I went from 365 to 340 or something like that from shootout to shotout. I suspect clogged cats but who knows.

And I never said 11s was going to be easy for :rolleyes:

But its possible.

Back