What's up all

Blu50Stang

What's up guys. Im a Stang guy, but have always loved the T-Birds, especially the 89-93 SC's. Anyway, I just wanted to say what's up. I primarily post on www.WestCoastFords.com. I moderate the Mustang and T-Bird Forums. We've been around for about a year and there still doesn't seem to be many T-Bird guys over there. Im not trying to steal members. I just wanted to let you guys know about our site and the T-Bird forum and ask you to check it out. Thanks all.

Ross

Mr. Stang

Thanks for dropping in.
We kinda think of ourselves as the focal point of ThunderBird SC action in California! I, for one, appreciate the attention anyone gives to the SC.
Perhaps you can extend our respect to you club members and take an invitation back to them as well.

What do you say to a match race of your street legal Super Coupes matched against four of our Super Coupes?

Ron Man, check out their site. The only SC's they have are Demmit and I since we stopped by to post whore over there.

Al

It's OK

I checked it out long ago.
We are still the focal point of the SC action in the West Coast.

You guys are without at doubt a big part of the SC community. I in no way want to challenge that. Simply asking you guys to check the site out. I realize the T-Bird specific forum is slow...but I am trying to create some activity with increased T-Bird numbers. Well, thanks to all who have taken the time to browse and/or register on WCF.

Your new members

No problem.
We just had a big meet last month and ended up racing ourselves.
We are always looking to find someone other than ourselves to race. I was hoping you guys would fit the bill. The Demmitt and Al characters sound like prospects for a good race....hmmmm?

We wish you well on your efforts to promote Fords.

Still Quicker and Faster than you Bubba, and sorry about the stuff yesterday, I was feeling a bit off ;)

BluStang, "Wannabes" is an inside joke, don't take it too hard.

Al

Back