all those PRIVATE threads?

k_schutte

So I am VERY interested in looking at a few of those threads on top that are all "PRIVATE"...? How does one gain access to those?

It says "members only" threads but i believe I am a member right?

OK, i joined and paypal'd my dues.... How long does it take to get access? :confused:

I am REALLY wanting to get into those forums! :D

It may take a few weeks but its worth the wait. The mods are really busy and do what they can.

private but I need some advice

I am a member but sll can't access private forums, ? Anyway I pulled my 91SC with the nose up in the air a couple of feet on slope for 2 hours while I washed and detailed . Now I have ABS and brake lights on, with a hard pedal like an accumulator might act. But my understanding of ABS is that if it detects trouble in system, it shuts down leaving standard brakes. Now I don't believe in coincidences so it must have had somethin to do with nose up? MS fluid level is ok. Pulled plugs and still solid pedal, I am gona run tests on motor, etc. now but any ideas? I can not drive my baby! Thankx

That is ~~~~ rediculous! Only reason i joined and paid was so i could see those damn forums...

How hard can it be...? they probably just click a button and your good to go... I'm on forums 20X bigger than this and stuff happens more or less immediately... at most it MIGHT take a day or two... Oh Well... $15 down the drain I guess

That is ~~~~ rediculous! Only reason i joined and paid was so i could see those damn forums...

How hard can it be...? they probably just click a button and your good to go... I'm on forums 20X bigger than this and stuff happens more or less immediately... at most it MIGHT take a day or two... Oh Well... $15 down the drain I guess

It wasn't always like this, and I agree that it shouldn't take more than a couple days or a week tops. You won't lose the $15...George will gladly refund it.

David

dont worry about the private forums, if you have some issues just ask away in the proper thread topic or use search.
Any yes months on getting "signed up":eek:

8 months for me too. but, i don't care much anymore. i still get to ask the same stupid questions and there's people on here that actually have answers for them. i believe those private forums are just for easy questions anyways.

i'm only at the one month mark... but it seems pretty much forever...
how busy can these guys be? it probably only takes a minute or two... and i'm sure that someone else could do it for them if they allowed moderator status to them...
it is money... and i hope it doesn't go down the drain... i bet they have no trouble withdrawing the money (if you know what i'm getting at)

Ok so a general concern... if it has taken eight months for some people to post here to say they haven't been listed as a due-paying member, does that mean their membership was active those eight months and the powers-that-be just slack off? I'm a moderator on another board, and yes it is time consuming, however not impossible. I hope mine isn't taking that long to become active.

Ok so a general concern... if it has taken eight months for some people to post here to say they haven't been listed as a due-paying member, does that mean their membership was active those eight months and the powers-that-be just slack off? I'm a moderator on another board, and yes it is time consuming, however not impossible. I hope mine isn't taking that long to become active.

That is no longer true. We were behind for a good while, but now are on a more reasonable schedule. There is a sticky thread in the sccoa.com forum that always has the latest information on processed memberships.

NO ONE lost any time for the dues they paid. All memberships start when the dues are processed NOT from when they were received.

I can't help with processing anything, but I do know that the 12 month cycle starts after the membership has been processed (not the day it was paid).

Back