wiring harness

TinManSC92

does anyone have a pic. or diagram where the throttle body intersects the wiring harness. can't seem to bolt together the throttle body because the harness is in the way. up too high :mad:can't seem to remember if it went over, under, inside, on the hood, or where ever.:confused: it's been a long and intense job.

all the electrical harnesses run under the throttle body and intake tube. The two connectors for the TPS and the IAC connect under and in the back.

ya, i tried that first, but the throttle body sits up to high and won't bolt up. the wiring harness is much to thick for that. or, so it seems. and, thanks for your help.

slip it under the pcv tube. should come up between the middle and rear pass side injectors over the fuel rail.

i'll have to check back. going to find a book. and, thanks for that but i think it's like that now. just can't seem to crush it low enough to bolt the tb on and shouldn't have to.

Pics

Doesn't pertain to your original request but this might help anyone who might be curious about the connectors. This came off an 89 model

MainWHarness.gif

Last edited:
Back