PDA

View Full Version : Two '89 SC's for sale

rockyrose
06-24-2009, 03:58 AM
I have two 1989 Ford Super Coupes that I want to sell as a package deal.
#1: white ex./tan interior, AOD (prior owner told me it was recently rebuilt but I cannot verify that), very nice condition with only minor needs on the interior. This car has a very straight body that was obviously cared for throughout its life, needing only some paint touch up in the front area - passes the 20-ft rule. Lowered 'just enough', the wheels are Cobra R knock offs that look great on the car, but the rubber needs replacing. Motor is gone, not worth rebuilding (but everything is there). So I bought a second SC to use the motor out of.......
#2: black/black, 5-SP, decent shape but not as nice as #1 above. I bought this one to pull the motor (blown head gasket) and rebuild and put in the white AOD, but have stopped.

I have lost interest in the project and am looking to sell for $750. If anyone is interested let me know. The Super Coupes are located at a friend's house in Oakdale, CA; I live out of state. Both cars have clear title. Sorry - no pic's. My hard drive crashed a couple months ago and as I live out of state I cannot take them again.
Thanks
polymer@earthlink.net

rockyrose
07-14-2009, 01:15 AM
cars are sold.