anybody interested in raised sc tops?

TwoToneThunder

since fast freddie dosent make these anymore and magnum powers are quiet expensive i was thinking about making a batch of these in 3/4 or 1" raised tops

id like to get a head count before i go ahead and start making these things i figure id sell them for about $125-150 shipped?

is there any interest?

since fast freddie dosent make these anymore and magnum powers are quiet expensive i was thinking about making a batch of these in 3/4 or 1" raised tops

id like to get a head count before i go ahead and start making these things i figure id sell them for about $125-150 shipped?

is there any interest?

i would like one but that would be a little time out from now. do you got somthing to weld aluminum now?

i picked up a small welder and i can buy the wire to weld aluminum if theres interest

i could make more then a 1" raised top if there was someone who wanted one but i dont think it would be better to go over an inch

im up to 3 interested people i think im going to start making some here shortly

Are these going to be made like the fast freddie tops? I would like to find a top that has more hat than base. Like the magnum powers.

any chance you could machine just a flange? i want to make an offset front outlet top, to use with a fmic.

tops

To arc weld aluminum, you will need atleast 100 amps DC using AL 43 or AL 44 rod. I usually weld aluminum at work using just arc as it's fast and not a problem on our machines.

To MIG or TIG about the same AMPS and sheilding gas.

Back