'92 5-speed on Craigslist

Great!!:rolleyes: Another one!! Did you guys see the video of me racing the Black one? I had no chance! HAHA Just playing:p. Good luck man!
Hey Keith maybe we should jump on the bandwagon.:eek:

Great!!:rolleyes: Another one!! Did you guys see the video of me racing the Black one? I had no chance! HAHA Just playing:p. Good luck man!
Hey Keith maybe we should jump on the bandwagon.:eek:

Mustangs aren't my cup of tea James, too many of them on the road. I'll leave the Mustangs to Todd, Mike and the others........;)

Mustangs aren't my cup of tea James, too many of them on the road. I'll leave the Mustangs to Todd, Mike and the others........;)

I like my wife's Thunderbird it is a nice large, comfortable, highway car.
If I had the car I really wanted, I ditch the stang in favor of an AC Cobra.

Well, I'm a Ford guy 1st & foremost. I've owned 7 T-Birds through the years, & loved them all. One thing I like better about my Mustangs is that throaty V8 rumble that I got hooked on as a kid. Otherwise, I basically look at both Mustangs & T-Birds as good Ford performance cars. This new GT I just bought is an absolute joy to drive. Not quite as roomy as my SC, but way more so than my Mach. If Ford had only put a super charged V8 in the SC instead of a V6 it would have been perfect.

Back