Curtispaulfrey

think I bought a fast freddie raised top from him last year, looking for the emails..maybe I sent him a money order

You blasted him too much, that is not good to do. Maybe get a hold of some of the ST Louis gang. He does hang with that group.....Rich
Well, I wouldn't say he hangs with us. He met us for dinner once almost 2 years ago and we've seen him at the track a couple of times. I think he lives about 30 minutes out of St. Louis.

Maybe because there is a section for "bad sellers" which would be the appropriate place for this type of post?

Although some people eat, drink and sleep with an SC. People do have lives and things come up. I bought a few things from Curtis and I think he is a stand up guy. I would vouch for him and I don't even know him and I wouldn't vouch for anyone in my family.

oh please, give it a break, all he has to do is give him a courtesy call or post, its been a month already.

I guess this died off....moral of the story is Nate V6 wants to talk crap about a part he bought months ago...if he wants to take it any further I'm ready....

Last edited:
Back