Mini Meet in FL

Nettlesd

Yes, that's correct, we are having a mini meet in FL since I'm in town. I'm staying at the Radisson in Orlando at 535 FL exit 68 off of I4. You will get to meet the bad boy, trouble maker and crazy nut case named NettlesD. Friday night would probably work out nice for anyone wanting to meet up for dinner. Post your cell phone or call the hotel and leave a message for Duane Nettles.

Nothing like short notice Duane!! you mean tonight? call me, I'll PM you my cell.. call me soon enough and I'll call a few of the guys and see if we can make an evening of it..

RJ:D

I got your VM Duane, just too late, we were already in Merritt Island doing dinner.. How long are you in town for? I don't know where the rest of the guys are at, it's been kind of quite all week..

RJ

Unfortunately, I just now read this post due to being out of town all week on business and having no internet access. Yes there are still places where internet access is limited (St. Croix, USVI).

Duane, are you in town for the Redneck Wreckfest at Daytona Speedway tonight? If so, spend lots of money to help keep our taxes down:D Please let us know if you will be in town for a few extra days. Maybe we could get together then.

Bryan

I'm in town until Wednesday, maybe a day longer if we don't run out of money before that. We're down here doing Disney and the beach. I'll call Richard later on during the day on Sunday.

My time is shot during this week guys, Duane I wish I'd of known a little early last Friday.... I've got a couple of primary systems down right now, tonight and tomorrow night will probably be pretty much ate up. I got your other VM but I'm not seeing the incoming number so I haven't been able to call you back..

Sorry dude, if there were only more hours in the day and you a little closer.. If your doing the Cape while your here give a call again before you leave over here on the coast and maybe we can catch up with you for dinner or something.. The shuttle launch area is right in my back yard over here..

RJ

Back