Looking for recommendation for 94 A/C condenser

dbd

I am getting ready to do a 134a changeover on my 90 with all new parts. I have located and purchased everything but running into a problem with the condenser. I want to stay looking OEM as much as possible.
I will be using a new 94 condenser and am looking for a recommendation on a brand. I have ordered Proliance brand from RockAuto and am in the process of shipping the second one back. The problem I am running into with the Proliance is on the size 6 tubing. The 90° bend on the small tubing seems to be collapsing during the manufacturing process. The bend would be creating an unnecessary flow restriction in two places.

Anybody heard of/or used http://www.supremecondensers.com/ford-ac-condenser.php

Thanks in advance for any input.

dbd

Thanks Tyler

But right now I am going to go with new - If I can find one that looks like it was assembled with a little care.

dbd

BTW.. the 94 condenser won't fit properly in the 90 frame. Overall width is about the same, but the L/R edges, where they fit into the rubber blocks, are about 1" further apart. Its also about 3/4" taller. It can be mounted and will work, but you'll have improvise with the rubber mounts. I had to leave the top 2 mounts off entirely.

Back