2009 Shootout

October

I may need to lean on the Plant Manager for some extra vacation time. Just a few hours drive from Chicagoland.

Who is all planning on attending?

Ken Wagner and I are planning on going. I think he has already made our reservations at the hotel.

i leave for the big sandbox oct 7th.. hopefully i can make this... might have to fly there and back.

Vacation time was scheduled the day the dates were announced and I made my hotel reservations today. Now if I can get the car back together.:eek:

Just filled my registration but I wont be buying the $20 SC Shootout Coozie :eek:

You talking about hotel registration or Shootout registration? Shootout registration isn't currently open so if you filled anything out, expect to do it again when we are ready for it.

PS. The coozies weren't $20. The $20 was for the $1000 wheel package that we raffled off at the event but Paypal won't let you do raffles so we threw in a coozie to make it legal.

The Shootout is in Muncie, Indiana and is Oct 2-4.

I wouldn't exactly say it's local for the KC guys - there's only 2 in the KC area that seem to be willing to travel at all *looks at Jim and Duane*

-Melon

Andy, I didn't mean local in is it near us. I meant loCAL, as in location. You can put your anti traveler goggles away. :p

-Joel

I now see that Registration is closed but last week It worked and I filled out the office document and emailed it to mdkracing. But i will re-do it when it opens.

Jerry

Anybody need to share a room?

I'd rather not spend the few hours I'm likely to at full room rate if at all possible.

Email me if you want to share.

cgates at medousa dot com.

Back