need help to install air/fuel ratio meter

1991tbirdsc

ok i wanted to know which wire do i hook up the gauge too on the passenger side O2 sensor? which color wire? is an autometer phantom air fuel ratio guage. i also have another question which i have replaced the stock mufflers with 2 1/2" 2 chamber flowmasters and just put straight pipe in place of the resonator do you think i should go with the 5% or the 10% pulley i also have a k&n conical air filter?

thanks alot for everybodys help

for the guage.....go to www.tccoa.com, then go to tech articles...then to "interior" i believe....then near the bottom there should be an article on how to conect one of those meters. Hope that helps.

If you've still got stock manifolds and mostly stock exhaust, the 10% is still probably not HG safe. Get a 5%.

Connect the wire for the O2 on the Tan/Orange wire on the passenger side O2 after the connector.

3 wires come from the O2 which are 2 white and 2 black then leads into a connector. On the other side of the connector is the Tan/Orange wire with 2 others. Connect the signal wire to the T/O wire.

Back