4- 1993 SC Rims w/ center caps $75!!!

doug93sc

I bought some new rims for my SC and need to get these out of my garage so the first person with $75 cash that shows up at my door gets them:) They are in good shape with no major scratches but the tires are no good and I will NOT ship them, sorry.

I do have pictures and can email them but they are just too big to post here and I don't know how to resize them.:(

Email me at blk93supercoupe@yahoo.com and I can give you directions to my house which is located about 25 minutes east of Cleveland, OH.

Last edited:
I just lowered the price to $75....If they don't sell in a week I am going to take them in for scrap.

Noooo.. don't scrap them! You likely do not want to hold them until the Shootout, huh? If only I were closer.

Thomas

Noooo.. don't scrap them! You likely do not want to hold them until the Shootout, huh? If only I were closer.

Thomas

Your right, I would rather not scrap them but I have no room....I'm probably not going to the shootout this year either:(

Scrap value = about $32.00!!

Your right, I would rather not scrap them but I have no room....I'm probably not going to the shootout this year either:(

With aluminum wheel scrap going for $.40/# right now, these are only worth about $32.
Have you dismounted the worn-out tires yet?
I would love to have a spare set for my '94 SC to get refinished,
but at $75 plus $40 for gas to Eastlake & back the price is still too high
for me.
Jeff
Columbus, Ohio

Back