Parting out 1990 XR7 automatic

BRIAN WALTER

Just got it yesterday ready to start parting it out on July 16th. Its an original woman driver car, headgaskets blew and theres rocker rot. It was serviced all its life at the local Ford dealer and is very clean still for the age. Im waiting on a stack of reciepts to find out whats new and old. Its a 1990 XR7 Supercharged w/automatic tranny
Black exterior/black interior Let me know what you need!

Im keeping the following parts:
radiator
interior (most of it)(wiring)

Thanks

PM's sent.....the rear windows do have pitting in them, I think i may keep these as well to try and repair
Thanks
Brian Walter

I am looking for the mat in this picture from a 90 SC.

DSCF3610.jpg

:confused:

Im busy with work until later this week. Can you measure the mat, I know I had a few sitting on my parts shelf.
THanks again

I still have to check on the rear abs sensor, I have not gotten under the car just yet.
The cowl is chipped and no good. The grill Im going to keep as a replacement since they are very hard to find. Yes I have a headlight knob, and the little metal clip that it fastens to. $5 shipped

Pics of tail lights and trunk tail panel reflector and how much if good. Spare tire plastic wing nut. What color is interior?

Something else if you can get off undamaged. The short roof trim pieces that plug into the rear window trim - both sides.

Headlight Switch Knob

Do you have a Pyapal address or I can come pick it up. I am just 5 minutes up the road in Waterbury. let me know.

Back