Melon

SCCoA Member
When: July 26
Where: PepperJax Grille
2429 S 132nd St
Omaha, NE 68144-2530

Time: Meet around 530, eat around 6

-Melon

I'll have to wait until the Thursday before and see what the work schedule is. I think could handle another Nebraska trip.;)

Maybe?

Well, sounds good but, Bernacke will be at the FED that evening. May be forced to work. Trying to bow out of working right now.

Awesome - it's a dinner thing, but with it being in Omaha and reasonably close to the interstate, you could still get home Sunday night at a reasonable time. And depending on what Jim is doing, you may be able to catch a ride with him :D

-Melon

On vacation

Sorry, can't make it. Leaving for San Diego that morning. Man, Pepperjax is only a couple blocks from my house!
JJ

bump :) It's this weekend.

For those who aren't sure - this is just north of West Center Rd on 132nd St.

Hope to see everyone this weekend :)

-Melon

would love to come along i love it there, however im sanding down the t-bird for a repaint atm. way to involved to break from it. please take pics for me while you guys are there :)

Just so you all know, I have been a casual attendee at a couple of functions of the midwest thundercats, and dont personally feel like I am being much support for the club. Even tho I may be listed as a likely attendee for this meeting, I will be traveling out of state on the 26th, and therefor not able to attend once again. Please accept my honest apologies.:)

Got home around 11:45 last night. Here are some pic's.

Attachments

• PICT3322-1.JPG
    PICT3322-1.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 43
  • PICT3323.jpg
    PICT3323.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 39
  • PICT3324.JPG
    PICT3324.JPG
    324.7 KB · Views: 38
  • PICT3326.jpg
    PICT3326.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 37
  • PICT3328.jpg
    PICT3328.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 39
Glad you made it home Jim :) and glad you were able to come up :) even if it cost you 2 dinners :D

-Melon

Here's the few I took.
Group1.jpg

Group2.jpg

Group3.jpg

I'll let Thomas explain in more detail, but he's moving to KS in the next week or so. The ironic part of the cake - Thomas brought it himself :D j/k

-Melon

Back