Radio, Power Windows, and Antenna die

sts70004

Every now and then when I start my car, my radio doesn't power up, and when that happens the power windows don't work, and neither does the antenna. Not that the first and last things are that important, but my A/C doesn't work so it would make it rather miserable to drive around with the windows up. Sometimes when it doesn't work after a while of driving they start working again, and vice versa. I've checked the fuses and relays and they're all good. I get the feeling it sometimes coincides with bumps, but when I get that feeling its usually during a spell of turning on and off. My guess would be a bad ground or a bad wire somewhere but I have no clue where to look. Any ideas?

Well the ignition switch seems to be going, since sometimes when I start the car it'll not start, if I release the start to fast, it goes slightly past the "run" position, but when that happens, nothing really works, including warning lights on the cluster, but when the radio doesn't work the cluster lights still work. Could a faulty one really be that selective about what does and doesn't work?

Back