PDA

View Full Version : lots of good stuff

TwoToneThunder
07-14-2009, 11:06 PM
im going to make this my one big thread every price isnt firm make an offer worst i can say is no

i have pictures of everything but sccoa is tossing an error when trying to upload so for all of you who asked about these i appologise ive been busy and havent had a working camera in the last 2 weeks

i have a set of Eibach lowering springs 1.5" drop for a sc- i bought these off another member about a year ago he had them on his car for only a few months and they still look brand new..... id like to get $200 shipped for them

i have a dipstick and tube in great condition the bracket that mounts it to the engine is intact and good condition.......make an offer not sure what its worth

i have a older style sc horn pad in excellent shape.... asking 20 shipped

i have a xr7 horn pad in excellent shape as well also asking 20 shipped

1 sc guage cluster with 173,xxx miles on it

ive got plenty of other parts i just havent taken any pictures of them i plan on getting them up in the next day or so to clear out space

18x9 gunmetal gray cobra r's new in box never opened $725 shipped
2- oil pans good shape
coy miller main girdle $300 shipped
ported heads...done by dan sly $600 shipped
ported intake $250 shipped
60lb injectors...pending at the moment $250 shipped
2 engine blocks both could use a hone and be ready for a rebuild $150 each picked up
one good crank another crank that needs to be turned make offer
2 front covers $75 shipped each
one stock aod works fine $200 picked up

90 sc auto computer with sct chip installed can be retuned for your needs

lentech built aod works good make offer
3000k dirty dog stall converter make offer

accessory brackets
interior panels

sensors etc

scxr7
07-14-2009, 11:53 PM
is there anything special I need to do to run the 1.8 RR's? any head work? spring replacement? are they worth it?

TwoToneThunder
07-15-2009, 01:02 AM
i would not bother running the roller rockers unless you had a aftermarket cam that youd like to get additional lift out of

as a bolt on theyd be nice but i dont think youd see any worth while improvements till you did a cam swap or ported your heads

92sclikenew
07-15-2009, 03:10 PM
is there anything special I need to do to run the 1.8 RR's? any head work? spring replacement? are they worth it?

and you do need head work they would need studs installed into your heads or w/e heads you plan to use

but jim i still will take that dip stick also. idk what its worth tell me what you want and add it to ther other part that i wanted and shoot me a price

BECERRASC
07-15-2009, 07:53 PM
about the scp motor mounts let me know thanks

LukewarmSteak
07-18-2009, 11:05 AM
i also sent a pm a while ago, however no response... i'm interested in the motor mounts - money is waiting for ya!

TwoToneThunder
07-18-2009, 12:07 PM
p.m's returned

headers sold
both sets of solid scp mounts are pending payment
1.8 roller rockers are sold
dipstick tube is waiting on payment
camshaft is waiting on payment

ThunderRoad
07-18-2009, 03:42 PM

if the odometer works do you take paypal

TwoToneThunder
07-21-2009, 02:13 AM
most p.m's returned parts that have been paid for were shipped out today

parts listed are still up for grabs

TwoToneThunder
07-22-2009, 12:21 AM
bump up for this thread

some stuff is gone alot is still available

Slysc
07-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Where'd you get the heads?

TwoToneThunder
07-22-2009, 08:11 PM
all these parts came from tim keiss's car

Slysc
07-23-2009, 08:37 AM
Oh yea, I remember those heads. I've only done a few sets of heads for other people so I wondered which ones those were.

Slysc
07-23-2009, 08:38 AM
Is the engine block out of Tim's car o-ringed?

92sclikenew
07-23-2009, 08:50 AM
Is the engine block out of Tim's car o-ringed?

i been talkin with jim about alot of parts form this motor just for a heads up he really isn't sure what all he has.

his member page said it is.

http://www.sccoa.com/member/index.php?uniquename=keiss

maybe you can help him out with whats done to his heads. he aint to sure and i think he would like to know!

LukewarmSteak
07-23-2009, 10:17 AM
being laid off from work blows!...
if i wasn't i'd make an offer on your springs...

TwoToneThunder
07-23-2009, 01:05 PM
im not sure what would be o-ringed
the engine is suppose to be .30 over anyway but it was never bored it has aftermarket stock sized pistons in it

92sclikenew
07-23-2009, 03:41 PM
im not sure what would be o-ringed
the engine is suppose to be .30 over anyway but it was never bored it has aftermarket stock sized pistons in it

jim

did you ever compare those pistons to the stock ones that came out of that other motor you have.

because thinking about it... .30 isn't a lot. maybe you cant notices it if your not comparing to a stock part?

TwoToneThunder
07-23-2009, 11:01 PM
hey dan do you remember anything about these heads off hand

i know they have bigger valves in them but without knowing any specs off hand nobody seems to be interested in them

Flex
07-24-2009, 01:28 AM
Jim,

I did get your pm. Sent you one back.

TwoToneThunder
07-29-2009, 12:27 AM
bump to the top

all packages that have been paid for have been shipped thanks everyone for your business

i still have alot of this stuff left and im willing to deal on everything

ill be selling stuff up until august 6th im heading to puerto rico for work on august 8th and i wont be able to ship anything after that