PDA

View Full Version : 1990sc

rtebeau
07-15-2009, 02:04 PM
so long story short i have a 1990 thunderbird sc automatic(tranny has less then 1,000 miles on it) with blown headgaskets and im parting it out, its currently sitting up at my fathers hosue in ny (near the MA boader) and i make trips up there every other weekend so i can bring back parts whenever. ill get some pictures up here when i get back this weekend but until then, its black with black interior and sun roof all in good condition no rips or anything like that and only a couple spots of rust that i can show in the pictures. i have 2 superchargers (both early style) with intercoolers and tubes and intake manifolds all the stuff you need. radiator is brand new (replaced after the headgaskets blew and havnt tried to turn the car on since they blew)

i need money for school, thats why im parting it out.
you can call me anytime at (508) 277-9058 and i can try and answer any questions you have or post here with any questions.

rtebeau
07-15-2009, 02:05 PM
oh and i forgot to say that the reason im posting it here is because i dont want to ship any of the parts, id rather just meet face to face