PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum Race Radiator...

cudaz101
09-25-2002, 08:51 AM
Are these dimensions close at all? COuld a good radiator shop make this fit in our car? THere are a few differant ones that may be closer to our hose configuration...It is a universal fit for Ford...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1859937968

Any ideas? The priceis right...For sure...

Cheers

cudaz101
09-26-2002, 01:02 AM
The link is posted now...Check it out...

pro street rich
09-27-2002, 10:41 PM
You will have to redo the mounting location,and loss your inner cooler as well as your air condition stuff. This is the same size that I run in my big block cars. If you get creative you might be able to keep the inner cooler,but I won't help you find a lower hose, that is something that you will have to make.. The upper hose should not be too much to make work. Good luck with this,and just for thinking, Griffen does make one that is a bolt in for our cars. You might want to look into that. As for the cost $500 is the range that you will be spending....Rich

cudaz101
09-28-2002, 02:59 AM
I doubt I am interested if I lose the IC...But I did see a Front mount powerstroke out there for 80bux...Doubt I do any of it too soon...But I am in need of a Radiator, so looks like I will be beefin' up the early model SC radiator for my 94SC...

Cheers & Thanx

pro street rich
09-28-2002, 06:51 PM
I got one for sale if you want, give me a hit off page and we can talk you can get me at bruhn@execpc.com Talk to you soon....Rich