WTB Short Block

you come pick it up, or you pay for all shipping, i got a 95 short block for 200 i'm in wichita, ks.

I have a short block here in Michigan come pick it up or we can meet at the border, $100 slight #3 rod knock.

Jerry

i dont know, it came out of my parts car with 130k on the ticker, i'm going to assume it has that many miles.. cylinders have some VERY slight surface rust, oil is clean, no metal flakes. turns over freely by hand.

price is negotiable, be reasonable, i may be able to accommodate shipping, but would prefer you pick up.

I'm waaaay to far away from KS to pick it up, but if you're interested in shipping it. let me know how much shipping will cost. Its no problem for me to deck and hone the block, (working at an auto shop has its benefits :cool: ), Just as long as all it needs are some new bearings/rings/oil pump, i'll be all set. PM me the FINAL price, including shipping, gas, time, energy bla bla bla.

Hey Tyler,

I would be interested in the short block. I'm sure we can arrange some type of pick up.

you come pick it up, or you pay for all shipping, i got a 95 short block for 200 i'm in wichita, ks.

I really effing wish I would have seen this about 2 days ago.

I just sold my car to a salvage yard for $120 because I didn't have time to wait on people with parts. EFF MY LIFE.

have a regrind crank, good block motor didn't not smoke of any kind only issue was that the motor blew a head gasket and i drove it to long like that and it got a rod knock and only was 1 spun rod bearing, 1 good extra connecting rod for spun bearing, and all this would need is rod bearings and main bearing to make a good motor. at the moment it does still have the bad crank in it and is all torn apart down to the block and rotating assembly. the crank is ground .25mm i would really like to get $250 for this whole setup

what do you think!

Back