PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest- whats it worth?

scbird94
07-27-2009, 02:59 PM
My SC has been around forever, i just dont have time for it anymore, i am considering selling it, however only if the price is right. Just curious as to what you guys think i could get for it, or if you are interested, make me an offer.

Its a 94 5 spd, 17x9 cobra's with brand new BFG all the way around, motor is long-block straight from ford in a crate, has about 20k on it, mobil 1 since first start. upper control arms are new, basically nothing wrong with it, its immaculate. 130k on car. (never seen a snowflake, lives in garage all year)

Mods are simple stuff, B&M short throw, 10% pulley, 2in eibach drop, CAI. I

have an intercooler fan and a SC Tensioner spring setup that i havent yet put in.

I live in st. cloud mn, if you are intersted give me a call at 320-266-2577 or email scbird94@yahoo.com

Full set of pictures here: http://speedcraftac.com/members/dylanr/profile.html

http://www.speedcraftac.com/Members/DylanR/main.jpg

scxr7
07-27-2009, 05:41 PM
If I were you, I'd take nothing less than 5k. I'm pretty sure that long block cost about half that price from ford. Not to mention the rims and the fact that its a 94 5 speed. hells yeah.

BRIAN WALTER
07-27-2009, 05:47 PM
I think $4200 would be a good price, but if you're trying to sell it quick who knows???? A car show would be a nice place to sell it.

scbird94
07-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Yeah i kinda figured it would be close to that. I want to see closer to 6 but i think thats a pipe dream, even though i know the car is worth it.

Thing that sucks about our cars is the fact that any kind of kbb or nada price classifies our cars as old and undesirable and they have no value on paper. Its only people who know of the SC. And people who know how rare a 94 5spd is that crave these cars.

gtpstyl
07-27-2009, 11:11 PM
im up in fargo, and if you're up for it, i wouldnt mind trading you my old wheels for yours plus some cash. ive got two 94 5spds...ones on stock rims and the other is one some american racing rims, and i have a spare set of SC wheels. lemme know if you're interested in trading and in turn it would allow you to sell your car a little cheaper to allow for a quicker sale