94 Tbird SC auto black

kdmotors

Looking to make space in the driveway 94 tbird sc 82,500 miles black with grey interior tinted windows, mac cold air intake, autometer boost pillar guage, clear corners were done since i have owned it. Before i owned it the previous owner had a viper alarm installed bigger ignition wires and a shift kit. I really have enjoyed driving it around for the last 2 years the car was garaged before i owned it. The only damage is to the left front fender there are 2 dents in it. The roof just started fading this summer the car is in real nice shape. Any questions please let me know. I am looking to get $3500
thanks
keith

some pics

i forgot to put in some pics let me know if any questions

Attachments

• 94 thunderbird 001.JPG
    94 thunderbird 001.JPG
    279.5 KB · Views: 429
  • 94 thunderbird 002.JPG
    94 thunderbird 002.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 346
  • 94 thunderbird 003.JPG
    94 thunderbird 003.JPG
    290.1 KB · Views: 395
  • 94 thunderbird 005.JPG
    94 thunderbird 005.JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 344
  • 94 thunderbird 006.JPG
    94 thunderbird 006.JPG
    335.4 KB · Views: 389
suffolk county long island i also forgot to mention in the post it also has a set of winter steel wheels and i had just installed a set of high flow cats

where in suffolk county? i'm sitting on a vehicle i need to sell, so i'm probably not in a position to buy. I live in pennsylvania now but im originally from the north fork, and travel back to the island about once a month

car

where in suffolk county? i'm sitting on a vehicle i need to sell, so i'm probably not in a position to buy. I live in pennsylvania now but im originally from the north fork, and travel back to the island about once a month

what car are u trying to sell?.........a t-bird? im on long island aswell.

no, i have a 2000 jeep cherokee 4x4 i think i want to part with. its got 140k and its a 4.0L with an automatic if you or anyone is interested.

Back