SC 35TH ''anni' edition shocks

Renzig

I'm looking new front shocks at my Car. Im little nervous cause here in Finland i cant found shocks :confused: (they dun know about ford thunderbird 35TH ''anni'' edition) Can someone tell me where i can find new shocks at my car?

You need shocks with the automatic ride control. I don't think they are available through Ford anymore. If the dealer does have them it will say motorcraft japan on the shock cover.
Maybe someone else can back me up on this?
I have a set with less than 50k miles on them......shipping will be costly im sure.
When did sc's start going to Finland, this is like the 5th I've heard of over there.

As of last year the OEM Front shocks were reportedly still available from Ford. You are looking for Part Number F1SZ 18124 B ... or Motorcraft AM 572 G. These were used on the 90-93 model years.

If you can't find them and still want to retain the Automatic Ride Control feature the ONLY aftermarket shocks made that fit the bill are from Tokico. (Tokico Illuminia II shocks is what you want) There are many places on the web you can buy these from but be aware that the shock valving is different so the ride may not be 100% the same as the OEM shocks.

Could that be:

Front: Tokico Electronic Adjustable Shock Absorber: EU3689
Rear: Tokico Electronic Adjustable Shock Absorber: EE3690
:confused::confused::confused:

In a word....YES...assuming the poster chooses to go with the aftermarket shock option and wants to retain the ARC feature.

Back