Octane Plug Missing?

BuRHan90SC

am i missing the octane plug? or i don't have it at all? i own 90SC AUTO.....i have the spout plug near the DIS but i have located the plug which is just leying around and looks like missing something out of it?....can u guys confirm this for me if it IS the octane plug connector and i m missing the plug of it or not...cuz thats all i have there no other connector...i tried to find it but theres ntn but that...Thanks:)

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

Not sure, but that may be for the coolant temp sensor used with the auto climate control in the car, if you have one installed.

Fraser

i don't have digital climate control nether i have EGR so i m guessing its just there for ntn at the moment...as 90SCs didnt come with EGR...

i don't have digital climate control nether i have EGR so i m guessing its just there for ntn at the moment...as 90SCs didnt come with EGR...
89-90's did not have climate control and do not have any wiring for it either. All 89-90's are wired for EGR whether they have EGR or not. That connector is for the vacuum control solenoid for the EGR. If you look a little deeper you'll find the connector for the EGR transducer also.

89-90's did not have climate control and do not have any wiring for it either. All 89-90's are wired for EGR whether they have EGR or not. That connector is for the vacuum control solenoid for the EGR. If you look a little deeper you'll find the connector for the EGR transducer also.

oh thanks Dev...:)

Back