PDA

View Full Version : JUst Wanted to say Hello to all of you!!

victor malvar
08-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Hi Y'all I have not been here in a couple of years. I wanted to see how you all are doing, I hope to see you guys and girls as soon as there is an oportunity.
Please email me when ever there is a get together. I have a few SC's that really rock's we build it for Land Speed Racing. We race at Maxton or the Flyin Mile, and at the Salt flats although I have missed quite a few races this past year. I am letting a few SC's go because keeping 15 SC's takes work to keep them all running good. I see our fearless leader Kamikaze is selling his 1995 wow you love that car.......I hope you as well as all the other SCers all doing exeptionally well!!.

I will be away for a few days or a week??. I am not sure, as soon as I get back I will take sometime to sit with you guys and PASS IT AROUND to see what everyone has been up to.

Best Regards to All,
Victor and Diane

ThunderDave
08-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Glad to see gravity is still at work. :rolleyes: ;) :D Hope you are doing well Victor. Tell Diane I said hello. Give me a call sometime. It's been a while. Take care!!! :)

Jake
08-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Victor I'm in the market for a SC, when you have time pm me a list of what you have (5 spd only) or pm me your phone #.

Thanks
Jake

Flip
08-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Victor,
Tried to call you on your cell a couple of times but must have the wrong number now. Hope everything is going well for you and your health.
Flip

Flip
08-08-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm in the market for a SC

Sending you a PM.