JUst Wanted to say Hello to all of you!!

victor malvar

Hi Y'all I have not been here in a couple of years. I wanted to see how you all are doing, I hope to see you guys and girls as soon as there is an oportunity.
Please email me when ever there is a get together. I have a few SC's that really rock's we build it for Land Speed Racing. We race at Maxton or the Flyin Mile, and at the Salt flats although I have missed quite a few races this past year. I am letting a few SC's go because keeping 15 SC's takes work to keep them all running good. I see our fearless leader Kamikaze is selling his 1995 wow you love that car.......I hope you as well as all the other SCers all doing exeptionally well!!.

I will be away for a few days or a week??. I am not sure, as soon as I get back I will take sometime to sit with you guys and PASS IT AROUND to see what everyone has been up to.

Best Regards to All,
Victor and Diane

Glad to see gravity is still at work. :rolleyes: ;) :D Hope you are doing well Victor. Tell Diane I said hello. Give me a call sometime. It's been a while. Take care!!! :)

Victor I'm in the market for a SC, when you have time pm me a list of what you have (5 spd only) or pm me your phone #.

Thanks
Jake

Last edited:
Victor,
Tried to call you on your cell a couple of times but must have the wrong number now. Hope everything is going well for you and your health.
Flip

Back