any interest??? exhaust stockish

92sclikenew

well im think im gonna just trash it but i figured i would throw this out there!

i have the stock exhaust off my 92 sc the cats are gutted and the resonator is some what knocked out mufflers are cut off and pipes are welded to the rear

this is nothing special!

any interest???? throw me $20 and shipping and its yours

or local pick up

romulus right near metro air port! :D

all I want is the back section behind the resanator

S= split c= center t= turn to mufflers t---c---s---c---t cut at c on the straight run in between the split and the turn or 90 to the pipes going out the back of car:d

Last edited:
if this is the newer type for the gas tank change not sure if it was 93 or 92 :confused: The piece with the ball .... back to the tail pipes you can cut it on the straight runs after the spilt into 1= 2 ..... try to cut in the center of the straight so i can sleve it on BOTH SIDES of the straight ..... and before the turns into where the mufflers go if that is earier to ship...ship cheapest way will give 35.00 shipped to PA 19030 FRED GROSS 324 DEVON RD FAIRLESS HILLS do you take pay pal????:D T----C-----S-----C----T S= SPLIT C= CENTER T= TURN TO MUFFLERS hope this helps

Im pretty sure the change over was in 92 im not 100%

well if you do want it and wanted me to cut it up to ship ill get it off the car and then ill get pics and you can tell me were to cut it at!

let me know!

Last edited:
But if you find it,s easeir to ship in one piece let me know

Which is the cheapest to ship just cut the one side as shown in specs:d

Back