looking for a parts car

do you have any more info on it? whats left of the car condition of whats left

maryland is a little farther then i wanted to go but if its worth it then i might pick it up

its a 91. it has no motor,trans,rear bumper,bodykit piece thats on the bottom of the doors,no headlights. still has the full interior most of it is taken apart. leather seats with the tweed middle. dark blue suede headliner with matching sunvisors. custom door panels to fit a 8inch sub in each. custom dual 15inch box in trunk that faces inthe car and custom trunk panel. from what my dad said he thinks it has pretty new lower control arms. and it does not have a throttle cable and the wheels are sold on it already im trying to find another set to throw on it so he can take them

I have a 90 white sc im planning on selling

let me know what you have

looking within
Michigan Ohio Indiana Illinois Pennsylvania

Its in decent shape. right front fender is dinged in. couple small things that are not working or could use replacing but overall still in good shape. has down tubes, b&m shortshift, relatively new clutch. im in the process of giving her an extensive tuneup. Long story short i owned it for years in hawaii then i joined the military and 2 years later they finally shipped my car here to me but now i have to many cars in my driveway. Black leather interior, 5speed, car has about 75000mi. if i remember right.
i live in euclid ohio.
any questions just email me at brucki_44@yahoo.com or call 440-289-9132

1990 - 35th

My 35th blew the engine and I parked it. Have neither the time nor $ to put into it to resurrect it. Not sure its worth it, but would be great parts car. See my membership page for pics and info.

Regards,
Douglas G McMillin

Back