MP FMIC or other FMIC kit

rzimmerl

Looking for a complete FMIC setup to just install, not parts or just the IC core. Looking to see who's wanting to sell before I build or purchase an MP kit. PM me with pics, price, and details.

who isn't lookng for one

Me.... I'm getting great cooling performance with my DIC and I'm now running my ported 94 blower at 15% OD and ACT's are still acceptable, and ECT's are never going over 194F even after several passes or sitting in stop-n-go traffic.... and my a/c works great as well :).

Now the car is making about 14.5psi of boost.

Fraser

Building one is alot cheaper than the MP unit, cxracing makes nice intercoolers and piping kits. They are an ebay company out of California. I built a medium size front mount (60% larger than stock) for around $320 with all the piping, couplers, and t-bolt clamps. They offer piping kits that you can order pre-bent pipes with, just figure what you need and trim them to fit:D
I opted for the IC that was a downflow design and had the inlet/outlet on the same side, plus I added a fan too. Haven't logged any ACT temps yet.

Thanks for the advice, I already know what I am going to use if I build it. Vibrant Performance (not a cheap core) 30x12x3.5 IC with 2.75 tubing. I am running 18psi with an M90 and with the AR should be in the 20 range.

This post is looking for someone that is wanting to sell.

Me.... I'm getting great cooling performance with my DIC and I'm now running my ported 94 blower at 15% OD and ACT's are still acceptable, and ECT's are never going over 194F even after several passes or sitting in stop-n-go traffic.... and my a/c works great as well :).

Now the car is making about 14.5psi of boost.

Fraser

Just curious what are your ACT's??

Ira

Back