PDA

View Full Version : Any Painters?

BlownSix
08-05-2009, 07:27 PM
My clear coat is peeling rapidly and I have a few dings and scratches here and there. It's a black car. I would like to start saving for a decent paint job, doesn't have to be show car quality, but not a Maaco type either.

Just curious if there's anyone local and to get a rough estimate.

Thanks!

Justin89SC
08-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Did you decide to keep the car?

Anyway, i believe their are some great shops here in Jacksonville. I have heard that they do good work for cheap.

BlownSix
08-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Yeah, I guess I did. No one was biting and my money situation ironed itself out. I have my motor mounts coming in tomorrow, so those will get installed this weekend along with all the power steering stuff.

Justin89SC
08-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I guess I did. No one was biting and my money situation ironed itself out. I have my motor mounts coming in tomorrow, so those will get installed this weekend along with all the power steering stuff.

Glad to hear, Ill have my 94 SC running this weekend. Im just finishing up the headgaskets. Maybe we can meet at the track sometime and shoot the ~~~~.:D

BlownSix
08-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Sounds good!

mmchenry
08-06-2009, 10:17 PM
I can hook u up with a guy that rents his shop from me. He can give you a beautiful job, but It will be in the $3000 ballpark. I will be a super slick, super straight job. I am about 3hrs from you.

BlownSix
08-07-2009, 01:04 PM
$3K doesn't sound too bad for a good paint job. I will keep you/him in mind when I'm ready for paint. Just scouting the local shops currently :)