pinks all out speed tonite!

BLOWN38

SCCoA Member
watch it! you may see a sc and a marauder. that would be me and my pops. there was another rauder there it was a feature car and alot slower than pops. then watch the outakes show next wednesday at 8;30. tonite starts at 8. and look for some knuckle head with "i love pinks allout" tattoos on his biceps.

talk about a cheap date

u got us all up but when it came time u couldnt deliver

imma call ms.cleo to see whats up im sure she'll have the answer

what it was they did not want to see a real car, like THE SUPER COUPE. because even if they lose they look good lol.

Yeah i didn't even get to watch yet. I was on the road to SC. The outakes show next wednesday will prolly have a better chance of having my dumb azz and the car on there. I did do a practice final 16 that they did to show the crowd how the real deal was gonna work.

Well the old mans marauder made it on a quick shot with me sticking my thumb out the window.

pulled from the tv
DSC06998.jpg

DSC06999.jpg

And a shot vid from the tv in slo mo.
video

No love for the Bird! The other marauder on the show was not us.

. Maybe you needed to have some big E85 stickers on it?

Yeah really! Shoulda put worlds quickest Marauder on dad's car. Maybe that would got there attention. The guy with the blue bucket was parked next to us, he got alot of air time. He needed to borrow a bunch of stuff from us too.

Oh well it was fun, maybe next time.

Back