PDA

View Full Version : "Silver Bullet" Engine Picture

Jim Demmitt Jr
09-25-2002, 11:49 PM
Here is the BJ1 Silver Bullet engine picture
Special thanks to Wendy Leajamrus for making the picture below in my signuture

Hope you all like it notice no high tech front mount intercooler low 12's with AC in place SC's are so neat just a couple weeks will be pushing up the power entering the 11's cant wait ;)

Joey OKC
09-26-2002, 12:07 AM
cool....do you have any better pics. I wouldn't mind seeing some up close SC Power.

Jim Demmitt Jr
09-26-2002, 12:22 AM
There is more pictures on the Nor-Cal forum under Bakersfield pictures at the meet we had

she did a nice job picture looks neat Thanks again Joey;)

SCroots
09-26-2002, 03:58 AM
hey, King of Calif. Where in Cali are you. Id love to see a real fast SC in person. there are 2 SCs in my area (that i know of) and they are both all stock. well, i took the air silencer off one of 'em. Im just north of LA

Jim Demmitt Jr
09-26-2002, 04:07 AM
I am from the Nor-Cal Super Coupe club
We are in Sacramento area I will be going to Sac-raceway in a couple weeks on a Friday night to run well into the 11's

There will be other SC and members of the Nor-Cal club there as well hope to see you there will post on the Nor-Cal forum the day before going

Going to make full power runs now that we got the testing info looking good and the tuning is right there where we feel its ready to push her into lower ET's

SCroots
09-26-2002, 04:36 AM
thats great. i was thinking of visiting a friend of mine in davis some time soon. ill keep an eye out.

Joey OKC
09-26-2002, 02:37 PM
Jim, you should try to make a video of your runs to post. I would be interested to see and hear how well your car performs. A video of an 11sec run from an SC would be a nice touch.

tbirdsc357
09-26-2002, 03:10 PM
Nice sig. Jim.

David Neibert
09-26-2002, 05:06 PM
notice no high tech front mount intercooler low 12's with AC in place

Jim,

It's cool that you are running low 12s with a dbl IC, but what are you using for a transmission ? I seem to recall you saying something about a drag style automatic that uses a clutch for launching instead of a converter. Is it a Liberty ?

Whatever your doing it seems to be working good for you. Good luck on the 11s.

David

PS: Did you hear that Chris Wise ran a 12.52 @ 108 his first time to the track with new engine and IC ? I wouldn't be suprised to see a 12.2 or better next time out.

Jim Demmitt Jr
09-26-2002, 10:20 PM
Thank you all so much guys

David I am using the same AOD with 2500 stall Art Carr converter and Trans Go shift kit I was thinking of doing something trick but to much money to do that we are runing on pure BJ1 horsepower

That is neat that Chris Wise ran a 12.52et he's like me put a lot of time and money into a high performing motor I am still runing the same old S-model blower and SCPI blower hat its working very well thanks again David