Any used 17" rims w/rub good deals out there ?

I have a set of 17's with tires, that have lots of tread left on them. Here's a few of pics of a SC with these wheels on it.

http://www.sccoa.com/member/index.php?uniquename=bryan

I'm pretty sure the tires are a 255/50/17 Yokohama AVID H4. $300.00 would take the set. I'll be in the Gravenhurst area in a few weeks, this could save you few bucks for me to meet up half way with you.

I need these wheels gone before this winter, I want my boat to come in the garage for some work & these are one of the last few things in the way.

John, if you want something different than what Ryan has to offer, Drew Primrose (91bird) had some that he was trying to sell a while back, but I think that he may have decided to keep them. You could check back on his previous posts here.

cheers
Ed N.

I managed to snag a set of 17" rims , now I need rubber.

Looking at the used market, I've seen the following so far:

225- 55- 17 BfG V rated for $150 installed
235- 55- 17 Pirelli P Zeros $300 installed

245- 50- 17 no luck so far.

Not looking for poor milleage , just a-to-b without breakdowns.

Any recommends ?

John, the 235/55R17 Pirellis are likely 05-up Mustang takeoffs. A few guys here have those exact tires on their SCs, and are pleased with them. Good balance between handling and comfortable ride.

cheers
Ed N.

Yes, I ran those Pirelli untis for 4 summers. Great tire. Stock height too. Fill the wheel well nicely with a 1.5" Eibach drop.
I changed to Toyo Tourevos this year. A luxury touring model. Pleased as well. I posted pics of these earlier this summer....

Bruce

Ryan, I was wondering if you still had those rims for sale? I sent you a PM as well.

Any more pics/specs etc (ie: would they fit my Mark VIII?)

Last edited:
ouf...

I have a set of 17's with tires, that have lots of tread left on them. Here's a few of pics of a SC with these wheels on it.

http://www.sccoa.com/member/index.php?uniquename=bryan

I'm pretty sure the tires are a 255/50/17 Yokohama AVID H4. $300.00 would take the set. I'll be in the Gravenhurst area in a few weeks, this could save you few bucks for me to meet up half way with you.

I need these wheels gone before this winter, I want my boat to come in the garage for some work & these are one of the last few things in the way.

dont want to be hard but those mag look like canadian tire wheel cap

Back