selling my coupe

shawpdx1

she's waiting for a new home just needs its clutch installed can't do it Illness forces sale

Attachments

• CIMG3355.jpg
    CIMG3355.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 105
  • CIMG3366.jpg
    CIMG3366.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 95
  • CIMG3318.jpg
    CIMG3318.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 99
  • CIMG3357.jpg
    CIMG3357.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 110
think Im asking to much?
new KYBs
lowered 2"
17" momos
new centerforce clutch pressureplate, slave b&m short shifter
black leather interior
sunroof
auto dimming mirror
pro tint job
new brakes
cold air intake
comes with 95 blower, injectors, plenum,
also comes with another inter coller to build a double intercooler from the plans off here.
145 speedo and whiteface gauges
3 guage cluster pillar
$2800?

Last edited:
With those mods and if it doesn't have a crap ton of miles and it runs good, I would say yeah thats a hell of a deal. The body looks to be in damn good shape too.

it only has 90000 just pulled the stock clutch body is perfect and runs great. think im going to keep it we will see once I check out my centerforce my not want t sell

it only has 90000 just pulled the stock clutch body is perfect and runs great. think im going to keep it we will see once I check out my centerforce my not want t sell
I would keep that thing. Super Coupes are pretty rare nowadays. I still can't believe I finally have one. I have wanted one since I was 15.

If I was sick I would force myself to find some way to keep my SC its the best car I have had since my first Tbird. Ive owed 4 birds before and now an SC and none have given me as many issues as my old z24.

yeah im keeping it. ive always done mustangs heres my 90 GT convert

Attachments

• Scan16_0016.jpg
    Scan16_0016.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Scan15_0015.jpg
    Scan15_0015.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 44
comes with 96 blower, injectors, plenum,

Do you mean 94/95 Blower, injectors, plenum? But like said before good price body looks great. If I lived closer I would help you put that Clutch in for you.

Good Luck.
Jerry

Last edited:
yeah thanks for the correction jerry. 95 blower appreciate your offer. good to have friends Im for sure keeping her just going a little slower at it then I would of. I'll get it done and winter will be here so it will sit until next summer will work on porting and polishing that 95 blower and build the double intercooler so I can run a 5% pully safely im in no hurry to get it going its safe were its at

Last edited:
Back