PDA

View Full Version : 90 35th annie for sale or trade

don looney
08-10-2009, 09:47 PM
For sale or trade: 1990 ford thunderbird super coupe, 35th anniversary edition in roanoke virginia

Raised supercharger top, 42 lb injectors , bbk 75 mm throttle body, 76 mm mass with purple tube ,10% pulley on supercharger, under drive pulleys on engine, 4Ē mac system with k&n filter, blended intake, a 255lph fuel pump in the tank and a kirban fuel regulator , super coupe performance chip in the computer. Ati street fighter transmission, with vanadium melt hardened shafts, red alto clutches and blue colleen steels, 3000 stall converter, in the rear is a 2002 cobra aluminum third member with 3:73 gears. Car has flowmasters for the sound and falken ziex 512`s putting the power to the ground.

Cars body is solid but could use painting, I have new seat covers to go in it and new still in the plastic 35th floor mats. Shows 34,589 miles but god only knows how many years ago it stopped working. I`ve had it eleven years, but probably hasnít 3000 mile on it in that time

The car is in Roanoke Virginia, I`m tired of mowing around it , so 3500. and you can come get it.

i`ll concider ford trucks and ford mustangs (prefer fox body ones)