This Weekend

92SCDoughboy

What are we up to this Friday, ie, where are we going to meet. We gonna try for port kells again, seeing it was dead last weekend?

Let's

Who's all down with T-Bars( In surrey )and watch some ( o v o ) and (_)_).I'm down with that and I know Ray and Jamie are there.

Anyways Jamie the place he is talking about, is down the street from my House, you remember where that is right. bout 4 blocks away

so where are we going???? are we going to port kells? or somewhere else cause if we are goin somewhere else i need directions

webmaster of WC said:
Anyways Jamie the place he is talking about, is down the street from my House, you remember where that is right. bout 4 blocks away

what, where, that crack alley behind beamriders, good call
icon14.gif

...so I'm guessing you live near the meth clinic:confused:

We're going to be meeting at the Java Hut, and probably cruise out to port kells afterwards. As for directions, don;t ask me, i got lost last weekend. I believe u go down 200th, right on _______ and its on your left hand side, a quick turn too as I learned. But what the hell is that street. Brad knows as well as others, please post.

it's called `Langley by-pass' :)

Right across from willowbrock mall..
In the same area as Visions, House of fools (are they still there?:) and so forth.. also you can miss it, surposely every friday there's like a bunch of older cars, ect there..

You guys are going to get so lost. 2 people want to meet at tims to cruise to PK, and Bill wants to meet at Java hut and he has no idea where it is, and i bet other people want to meet at tim hortons across from willowbrook and everyone wants to meet at different times.

Well good luck people, the only thing in common so far is everyone is going to some part in Langley.

And tim take some pictures of your new car and send them my way. :cool:

OK for those of us who actually arent getting a busy server message i think this is the best plan....

meet up at java hut ( across from willowbrook mall on hwy 10 ) maybe a little earleier than last week - im thinking 9 ish??? then whoever wants to go to port kells after can cruise out there!

does this sound good to everyone?

Parents To Tims To Downtownish Langley to Port Kells to Home.. Hmm sounds like a fun Adventure :)

Also I need TIRES!!! My qoute `You know you need tires when, After you wash your car you can't get out of your driveway' :)

Back