My new rims..What do you think?

doug93sc

I finally bit the bullet back in April and bought a new set of rims (worked out because I needed new tires anyway:)). The Tirerack had such a deal on the rim/tire combo that I just couldnt pass it up.

Well I finally buffed and waxed the car so I thought I would share a few pics...:)

BTW they are made by ASA, 18X8 with 245/45/18 Goodyear Eagle F1's

Attachments

• Front Rim.JPG
    Front Rim.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0430.JPG
    IMG_0430.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0428 small.JPG
    IMG_0428 small.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0429 small.JPG
    IMG_0429 small.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Nice going Doug. Glad you didn't sell the car, now it's starting to look really sharp. Shine ain't too bad either... :D

Thanks for all the compliments guys:) I have been so busy with work that I have not had time to really do anything with the car or even get on here...

They are Eibachs that have been cut to lower it a little more...the grass makes it look lower than it is.

Very nice. I considered JH8's but went for the JH9's instead, just a few weeks ago. Glad you didn't get the red inserts. The F1's probably have a bit more grip than my Pirelli PZero Nero's too.

Very nice. I considered JH8's but went for the JH9's instead, just a few weeks ago. Glad you didn't get the red inserts. The F1's probably have a bit more grip than my Pirelli PZero Nero's too.

I looked at the JH9's as well....they actually came with red and chrome inserts but the "carbon fiber" looks the best.

I was a little shocked by the grip of these tires and find that corners are a whole new game now.

Back