Mike38 Radiator for Sale

Super XR7

For Sale one low mileage Mike38 radiator. This radiator has no epoxy, all furnace brazed or TIG welded. Was mounted to a Magnum Powers front mount intercooler. Equipped for left side overflow tube and as pictured with automatic transmission cooler; though I never used. $300

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 130
specs

3" thick with 2 rows 1" tubes. These things are great! But, I paid less for mine new though. The only problem that I have is I had to put a restrictor in front to keep it from cooling to much and going into "heat-up" and running rich.

MikeH

3" thick with 2 rows 1" tubes. These things are great! But, I paid less for mine new though. The only problem that I have is I had to put a restrictor in front to keep it from cooling to much and going into "heat-up" and running rich.

MikeH

How much did you pay?

$$

Sorry, couldn't find the sales data. Probally on the hard drive that crashed last year. Mine was supposed to be a 5 speed model "universal" i.e. no mounts. It was one of the last pair that he sent out. Haven't heard from or of him since. When it arrived it had an trans oil cooler. But I have not had ANY issues with overheating. If the oppertunity comes along to get one of these units (considering what anyone else wants to sell a comparable unit for) the money would be well invested.

If I could find a suitable core, I would consider welding one up for my other car.

Back