Keyless entry

SCchick3

Does anyone know how to reset it or know where the code is on a '91? I broke the key in my ignition :mad: and need some way to keep my car locked up til i can go get a new one...

Spare key?

I'm not sure if in the frustration of breaking your key you thought about just locking the car and using a spare key, if no spare key is available then sorry, I can't help you. I can check my Chilton's when I get home.

In the trunk on the passenger side trunk hinge there MAY be a sticker with 5 numbers on it. that is the default code for the Keyless entry. If the sticker has been removed, in the trunk on the drivers side, there is a panel behind the carpet, along the back of the wheel well. Remove the cover and attached to it is the module. On the module is a sticker (if it hasnt been removed0 that also has the default code.

I'm not sure if in the frustration of breaking your key you thought about just locking the car and using a spare key, if no spare key is available then sorry, I can't help you. I can check my Chilton's when I get home.

LOL nooo i didn't do it out of anger. My ignition has been getting loose for a while and i made the mistake of having my brother take my key out of the ignition...not a good idea when you are the only one to know the trick :rolleyes:

In the trunk on the passenger side trunk hinge there MAY be a sticker with 5 numbers on it. that is the default code for the Keyless entry. If the sticker has been removed, in the trunk on the drivers side, there is a panel behind the carpet, along the back of the wheel well. Remove the cover and attached to it is the module. On the module is a sticker (if it hasnt been removed0 that also has the default code.

Thank you for helping me locate the sticker to the code. Hopefully i can find it when i get my car back from the dealership, that is, if i ever get it back! :(

if you need another code box pm me. i have alot of them. i change them out from time to time to prevent theft.

Back